The Collected Proceedings will be published on a CD-ROM and will be included in the meeting attendee packet. If your symposium is publishing with the Collected Proceedings CD-ROM, in early May you will receive an invitation via e-mail to submit a manuscript. Please note that some symposium organizers may arrange alternate publishing plans. Please check the Excluded list for details.
- Notice for Authors
- Manuscript Formatting Instructions
- Copyright Transfer Form (the completed and signed form must be uploaded along with your manuscript to ProgramMaster)
Submit your manuscript and copyright form to www.programmaster.org/MST16 by entering your username and password and clicking on Presenter/Author Tools. Note that the person who submitted the abstract must also submit the manuscript. If that person is unavailable, please contact the programming staff (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.
If your proceedings will be edited by the organizer, these deadlines apply:
- Initial Manuscript Upload: on or before June 3, 2016
- Reviews will take place between June 4 and June 15, 2016
- Final Manuscript Upload: on or before July 1, 2016
If your proceedings will not be edited by the organizer, these deadlines apply:
- Final Manuscript Upload: on or before June 15, 2016
Your manuscript invitation e-mail will indicate if your proceedings will be edited or unedited. You can also log into ProgramMaster for details. For more information, contact MS&T Programming Staff at email@example.com.