The Collected Proceedings will be published on a CD-ROM and will be included in the meeting attendee packet. If your symposium is publishing with the Collected Proceedings CD-ROM, in early May you will receive an invitation via email to submit your manuscript. Please note that some symposium organizers may arrange alternate publishing plans. Please check the Excluded list for details.
- Notice for Authors
- Manuscript Formatting Instructions
- Copyright Transfer Form (the completed and signed form must be uploaded along with your manuscript to ProgramMaster)
Submit your manuscript and copyright form to www.programmaster.org/MST14 by entering your username and password and clicking on Presenter/Author Tools.
If your proceedings will be edited by the organizer, these deadlines apply:
- Initial Manuscript Upload: on or before June 9, 2014
- Reviews will take place between June 9 and June 23, 2014
- Final Manuscript Upload: on or before July 7, 2014
If your proceedings will not be edited by the organizer, these deadlines apply:
- Final Manuscript Upload: on or before July 1, 2014
Your manuscript invitation e-mail will indicate if your proceedings will be edited or unedited. You can also log into ProgramMaster for details. For more information, contact MS&T Programming Staff at email@example.com.