Your MS&T Full Registration includes:
- Welcome Reception (Sunday)
- Technical Sessions (Monday – Thursday)
- Proceedings CD-ROM
- Exhibition & Poster Session
- Exhibit Hall Happy Hour Reception (Tuesday PM)
- Tuesday Student Lunch Ticket (Students Only)
- Wednesday Lunch Ticket (Full Conference Attendees)
- Exhibition Contests and Activities
- Complimentary Memberships in ACerS, AIST, ASM, TMS, if selected (for non-members only) MetSoc not included
Three ways to register:
- Mail the registration form with payment
- Fax the registration form with credit card information
Registration cannot be processed without full payment. Advance registrants will receive an email confirmation when their registration is processed.
|On or before
|Student Member Participant||100||125|
|Student Nonmember Participant||125||150|
Badge Pick-up and Onsite Conference Registration
The MS&T Conference registration desk will be located on the 1st level of the Palais des congrés de Montréal. Advance registrants may pick-up badges at the registration area during the following hours:
- Sunday, October 27 2 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, October 28 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 29 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 30 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday, October 31 7 a.m. – 12 p.m.
For quick and easy onsite registration, remember to bring your registration confirmation with bar code identification!
Registration fees, less a $50 service fee, will be refunded after the close of the event if a written request is received on or before September 27. After September 27, no refund requests will be granted. Send all written requests to MS&T, c/o Registration Control Systems; 1833 Portola Rd., Suite D, Ventura, California 93003.
ACerS, AIST, ASM, MetSoc, TMS, the Palais des congrés de Montréal and all conference hotels are striving to accommodate all guests with special needs. If you require access to modified housing, transportation, or other assistance, please provide this information in detail on both your conference registration and housing forms.
Audio and Visual Recording of Technical Paper Presentations/Sessions
ACerS, AIST, ASM, MetSoc and TMS reserve the right to any still photography, audio and video reproductions of presentations at every technical session. Recording of sessions (audio, video, still photography, etc.) intended for personal use, distribution, publication, or copyright without the express written consent of MS&T and the individual authors is strictly prohibited. MS&T will take photographs and video during the MS&T Conference and Exposition, and reproduce them in MS&T educational, news or promotional material, whether in print, electronic or other media, including the MS&T website. By participating in the MS&T Conference and Exposition, you grant MS&T the right to use your name, photograph and biography for such purposes. All postings become the property of MS&T. Postings may be displayed, distributed or used by MS&T for any purpose.