Register by September 12th to save!
Download the paper form or sign up online.
Your MS&T Full Registration includes:
- Welcome Reception (Sunday)
- Technical Sessions (Monday – Thursday)
- Proceedings CD-ROM
- Exhibition & Poster Session
- Exhibit Hall Happy Hour Reception (Tuesday PM)
- Tuesday Student Lunch Ticket (Students Only)
- Wednesday Lunch Ticket (Full Conference Attendees)
- Exhibition Contests and Activities
- Complimentary Memberships in ACerS, AIST, ASM, TMS, if selected (for non-members only)
|On or before
|Student Member Participant||$100||$125|
|Student Nonmember Participant||$125||$150|
Badge Pick-up and Onsite Conference Registration
The MS&T Conference registration desk will be located on the 2nd level of the convention center. Advance registrants may pick-up badges at the registration area during the following hours:
- Sunday, October 12 2 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Monday, October 13 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 14 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 15 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday, October 16 7 a.m. – 12 p.m.
For quick and easy onsite registration, remember to bring your registration confirmation with bar code identification!
ACerS, AIST, ASM, TMS, the David L. Lawrence Convention Center and all conference hotels are striving to accommodate all guests with special needs. If you require access to modified housing, transportation, or other assistance, please provide this information in detail on both your conference registration and housing forms.
Audio and Visual Recording of Technical Paper Presentations/Sessions
ACerS, AIST, ASM, and TMS reserve the right to any still photography, audio and video reproductions of presentations at every technical session. Recording of sessions (audio, video, still photography, etc.) intended for personal use, distribution, publication, or copyright without the express written consent of MS&T and the individual authors is strictly prohibited. MS&T will take photographs and video during the MS&T Conference and Exposition, and reproduce them in MS&T educational, news or promotional material, whether in print, electronic or other media, including the MS&T website. By participating in the MS&T Conference and Exposition, you grant MS&T the right to use your name, photograph and biography for such purposes. All postings become the property of MS&T. Postings may be displayed, distributed or used by MS&T for any purpose.