2020 Technical Program
For the 18th installment of the Materials Science & Technology (MS&T) conference series, we're developing one of our most extensive technical programs ever, with approximately 100 technical symposia planned in 14 technical tracks. Be a part of our growing technical program—submit an abstract today!
For your convenience, the symposia have been divided into the following technical tracks. Click on a track to view a listing of related symposia.
If you know the symposium you want to submit an abstract for, you can visit ProgramMaster directly and choose from an alphabetical listing of symposia.
Submit an Abstract
We know that many of you have recently experienced disruptions to your usual schedules.
To accommodate this, we will leave abstract submissions open through April 7 to allow extra time to finalize and submit your abstracts for MS&T20.
A solicitation is circulating for presenters to participate in a symposium titled “Bulk Metallic Glass Matrix Composites III.” This symposium is not approved for presentation at MS&T20 and no abstracts are being collected for it by event organizers. Any direction or requests to the contrary are incorrect.
Topics include the following for MS&T20:
- + Additive Manufacturing
- + Artificial Intelligence
- + Biomaterials
- + Ceramic and Glass Materials
- + Electronic and Magnetic Materials
- + Energy
- + Fundamentals and Characterization
- + Iron and Steel (Ferrous Alloys)
- + Materials-Environmental Interactions
- + Modeling
- + Nanomaterials
- + Processing and Manufacturing
- 12th International Symposium on Green and Sustainable Technologies for Materials Manufacturing and Processing
- Advanced Manufacturing, Processing, Characterization and Modeling of Functional Materials
- Advances in Surface Engineering
- Developments in Powder Flow Characterization
- Innovative Process Design and Processing for Advanced Structural Materials
- Joining and Integration of Advanced and Specialty Materials
- Low Density Advanced Composite Materials
- Materials vs Minerals: Bridging the Gap between Materials Science and Earth and Planetary Science
- Powder Metallurgy of Light, Reactive and Other Non-ferrous Metals
- Processing and Performance of Materials Using Microwaves, Electric and Magnetic Fields, Ultrasound, Lasers, and Mechanical Work – Rustum Roy Symposium
- Science and Technology of Strip Cast Metals and Alloys
- Sintering and Related Powder Processing Science and Technologies
- Solid State Processing of Metals and Composites
- Synthesis and Characterization of Boron-rich Icosahedral Ceramics
- Synthesis, Characterization and Application of 3D Graphene
- Synthesis, Characterization, Modeling and Applications of Functional Porous Materials
- + Special Topics