MS&T21 Publication Options
There will be no conference proceedings publication for MS&T21. However, the participating societies are offering the following alternative publication options:
American Ceramic Society (ACerS)
You may submit your work to any of the following ACerS journals:
- Journal of the American Ceramic Society (JACerS)
- International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology (ACT)
- International Journal of Applied Glass Science (IJAGS)
- International Journal of Ceramic Engineering and Science (IJCES)
See the ACerS Journals web page for more details.
Association for Iron & Steel Technology (AIST)
Steel Properties & Applications Conference Proceedings
will be published for any iron and steel related paper presented at MS&T. The same paper can also be submitted to the AIST Transactions Journal
for peer review process. For more information about the AIST Transactions Journal
, please see https://www.aist.org/publications-advertising/iron-steel-technology/aist-transactions
The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TMS)
You may submit your work to any of the following TMS journals:
- Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A
- Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B
- Integrating Materials and Manufacturing Innovation
- Journal of Electronic Materials
- Journal of Sustainable Metallurgy
Visit the TMS Journals web page for more details.
General MS&T21 publishing questions not specific to one of the societies or publications listed above should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.