The Materials Science & Technology (MS&T) technical meeting and exhibition is the long-standing, recognized forum for fostering technical innovation at the intersection of materials science, engineering, and application. Each year, MS&T brings together scientists, engineers, students, suppliers, and business leaders to discuss current research and technical applications and to shape the future of materials science and technology.
The event's unmatched technical program addresses structure, properties, processing, and performance across the materials community. Its exhibition showcases a wide variety of equipment and services to the automotive, aerospace, instrumentation, medical, oilfield, and energy industries.
MS&T is Three Meetings in One
MS&T is organized by a joint partnership of leading materials science-related societies: the American Ceramic Society (ACerS), the Association for Iron and Steel Technology (AIST), and The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TMS). Learn more about the organizing societies.
Each year, MS&T features the following events:
- ACerS Annual Meeting: Advancing the industry with the latest research in ceramics and glass
- AIST Steel Properties & Applications: Technical developments related to ferrous metallurgy and the steelmaking process
- TMS Fall Meeting: Exploring the intersections of development, synthesis, and application
For MS&T22, we are pleased to also announce that Event Partners will co-locate the following two commercial exhibitions with MS&T22:
- The Advanced Materials Show, showcasing the very latest in high-performance materials technology for applications including aerospace, automotive, electronics, energy and medical technology
- The Nanotechnology Show, focused on the development and integration of nanotechnology within a range of applications including chemicals, life sciences, pharmaceutical, energy, electronics, automotive and aerospace
Fast Facts about the MS&T Conference Series
The MS&T conference series is an established annual event in the materials community. Here are a few quick facts about the event's history:
- Established in 2003
- More than 46,000 attendees have participated in MS&T since 2005
- Approximately 25,000 oral and poster presentations have been delivered at MS&T since 2005
- A total of 14 proceedings volumes have been published since 2005
Visit the MS&T conference series website to view a listing of past conferences.