Registration is Now Closed for MS&T22.
You can visit the MS&T23 website for more information on our next event.
What Does Your Registration Include?
When you register for the full MS&T conference, your registration fee includes:
- Access to all MS&T technical sessions and poster sessions, including the MS&T Plenary Session and Special Lectures
- Admission to select Networking and Social Events, including the MS&T Welcome & Poster Reception and the Women in Science Reception
- Full access to the exhibit hall, including The Advanced Materials Show USA and The Nanotechnology Show
- Lunch in the exhibit hall Tuesday (for all MS&T attendees, including students) and Wednesday (for MS&T attendees, not including students)
- Complimentary memberships in ACerS, AIST, TMS, if selected, for nonmembers only (non-member students receive one free year of Material Advantage membership)
MS&T22 Registration Rates
||On or Before September 15, 2022
||After September 15, 2022
|Undergraduate Student Member2
|Undergraduate Student Nonmember2,3
|Graduate Student Member2
|Graduate Student Nonmember2,3
1 Nonmember fee includes a complimentary one-year membership to registrant’s choice of one or more organizations: ACerS, AIST, and TMS.
2 To qualify for the student rate, registrant must provide student I.D.
3 Nonmember student fee includes a complimentary one-year membership in Material Advantage (the ACerS/AIST/ASM/TMS joint student program).
Am I Eligible for Member Pricing?
You are eligible to register at the member rate if you are a current member of any of the following societies: the American Ceramic Society (ACerS); the Association for Iron & Steel Technology (AIST); The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TMS); the Society For Biomaterials (SFB); or the Material Advantage student program.
The following events require advance registration or ticket purchases. All reservations can be made through the MS&T22 registration form:
Learn more on the Networking and Social Events web page.
Additive Manufacturing Workshop
You can register for the Additive Manufacturing Materials and Processes Workshop, to be held Sunday, October 9, in conjunction with MS&T22, through the conference registration form.
MS&T22 Cancellation Policy
Registration fees will be refunded after the close of the event if a written request is received on or before September 2 less a $50 service fee. After September 2, no refund requests will be granted. Send all written requests to MS&T, c/o Registration Control Systems; 1833 Portola Rd., Suite B, Ventura, California 93003. MS&T management reserves the right to amend this policy as necessary.
MS&T22 Meeting Policies
All MS&T22 registrants are expected to abide by the policies of the MS&T conference series. View policies here.
For general questions about MS&T registration, please contact Registration Control Systems at email@example.com or by phone at +1.805.677.4297.