What Does Your Registration Include?
When you register for the full MS&T conference, your registration fee includes:
- Access to all MS&T technical sessions and poster sessions, including the MS&T Plenary Session and Special Lectures
- Admission to select Networking and Social Events, including the MS&T Poster Session combined with The Advanced Materials Show Exhibition Reception, and the MS&T Diversity in Science Reception
- Full access to the exhibit hall, The Advanced Materials Show
- Lunch in the exhibit hall Tuesday (for all MS&T attendees, including students) and Wednesday (for MS&T attendees, not including students)
- Complimentary memberships in ACerS, AIST, TMS, if selected, for nonmembers only (non-member students receive one free year of Material Advantage membership)
MS&T23 Registration Rates
||On or Before September 7, 2023
||After September 7, 2023
|Undergraduate Student Member2
|Undergraduate Student Nonmember2,3
|Graduate Student Member2
|Graduate Student Nonmember2,3
1 Nonmember fee includes a complimentary one-year membership to registrant’s choice of one or more organizations: ACerS, AIST, and TMS.
2 To qualify for the student rate, registrants must provide student I.D.
3 Nonmember student fee includes a complimentary one-year membership in Material Advantage (the ACerS/AIST/ASM/TMS joint student program).
MS&T Conference registration includes access to the MS&T Technical Meeting and MS&T exhibit, the Advanced Materials Show.
Expo Visitor registration includes access to the MS&T exhibit, the Advanced Materials Show. For more information, visit: advancedmaterialsshowusa.com.
Am I Eligible for Member Pricing?
You are eligible to register at the member rate if you are a current member of any of the following societies: the American Ceramic Society (ACerS); the Association for Iron & Steel Technology (AIST); The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TMS); the Society For Biomaterials (SFB); or the Material Advantage student program.
The following events require advance registration or ticket purchases. All reservations can be made through the MS&T23 registration platform:
Learn more on the Networking and Social Events web page.
MS&T23 On-site Registration Hours
The registration desks will be open during the following times:
Sunday, October 1, 2023
12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday, October 2, 2023
7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, October 3, 2023
Wednesday, October 4, 2023
7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
MS&T23 Cancellation Policy
Registration fees will be refunded after the close of the event if a written request is received on or before September 7, 2023, less a $50 service fee. After September 7, 2023, no refund requests will be granted. Send all written requests to MS&T, c/o Registration Control Systems; 1833 Portola Rd., Suite B, Ventura, California 93003. MS&T management reserves the right to amend this policy as necessary.
MS&T23 Meeting Policies
All MS&T23 registrants are expected to abide by the policies of the MS&T conference series. View policies here.
For general questions about MS&T registration, please contact Registration Control Systems at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1.805.677.4297.