The Collected Proceedings will be published in an online-only format. Conference registrants will receive free access approximately 1 week before the meeting; the free access will expire on December 31, 2020, at which time paid access will take effect.
Extended abstracts of 2-3 pages, including references, will be permitted in addition to full manuscripts (8-page limit).
All manuscripts must be submitted in PDF format.
Note that proceedings participation is encouraged but not required for participants.
Please note that several symposia have elected not to participate in the conference proceedings for MS&T20 to permit for a longer abstract submission deadline of May 31.
The following symposia have elected to participate in the conference proceedings:
- Additive Manufacturing Modeling and Simulation: AM Materials, Processes, and Mechanics
- Advanced Materials for Harsh Environments
- Advancements in Steel Structural Refinement
- Advances in Zinc-coated Sheet Steel Processing and Properties
- Nanotechnology for Energy, Environment, Electronics, Healthcare and Industry
- Solid State Processing of Metals and Composites
- Initial Manuscript Upload: by June 4, 2020
- Reviews will take place between June 5 and June 18, 2020
- Final Manuscript due by June 24, 2020
You will receive an invitation via e-mail in April to submit a manuscript in the participating symposia. Please note that some symposium organizers may arrange alternate publishing plans. Please check the Excluded list for details
Submit your manuscript and copyright form through ProgramMaster by entering your username and password and clicking on Presenter/Author Tools. Note that the person who submitted the abstract must also submit the manuscript. If that person is unavailable, please contact MS&T Programming Staff for assistance.
CITING THE 2020 PROCEEDINGS IN FUTURE WORKS
A sample citation for this proceedings volume appears below. Please be sure to include the conference name and date in the citation if possible.
Author Name. “Paper Title,” In Contributed Papers from Materials Science & Technology 2020, (inclusive page numbers). Paper presented at MS&T20, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. Warrendale, PA: Materials Science & Technology, 2020.
Note: The example above is just a guide. You should follow the reference formatting guidelines for your specific publication.